Saturday, March 7, 2015

JoSH Profile

Who am I?  


I'm someone who wishes that I could have done things a lot sooner rather than later.  I love to read, write, photograph, and travel.  My favorite cities to visit are Chicago and San Francisco in my younger days.  I've also enjoyed visiting New Mexico and Hawaii.  I want to live my life and not be limited by restrictions.  Henry David Thoreau said that "Men lead lives of quiet desperation" and I never want to live my life quietly desperate.

JoSH Blogger has been up for over 3 years now.  Thank you for the many invitations that have come my way!  I have enjoyed meeting so many of you in the online community.  At present I am only active on Blogger and Google Plus.  I am exploring Pinterest which I have just recently become active on.  Initially I meant to keep it private but then thought I would share my boards as well.  Glad you like my pins.  Thank you for reading and commenting on my posts and looking at my pictures!  I have enjoyed looking at yours as well! 

My writing journal contains interesting tidbits and personal insights about just anything.  My poetry blog shares some of the poetry that I write and anything that has to do with writing:  Even meeting authors from all over the place which I think is totally awesome! 

By the way, in case you're wondering...  My blogs do not give out cookies.  If there were cookies involved I think that Cookie Monster and I would be eating them and not be giving them away.   Chomp!  Chomp!  :)

Remember the most valuable commodity is time not money.  And people are more valuable than money.  Which is the better life?  Working your personal life around your job?  Or working your job around your personal life?  Spend your time wisely because you won't get it back.  Live Your Dreams!  Because I'm doing my best to live mine...