Friday, March 7, 2014

Dedication Page

Believe in Yourself!


Every person you meet has a story.  You have a story.  I have a story.  That's what is so unique about meeting another person.  You get to learn about someone else's story.  And the thing about stories is that all stories are unique.  No one story is the same.  Yes, some stories overlap or have things in common but ultimately we each have our own original story to share.  

My poetry is like telling a story.  I take real life events and intertwine them into the words that form a poem.  This blog is dedicated to sharing my poems as well as a collection of my favorite writings from favorite authors.  

I'd like to dedicate this blog to my family, friends, and every one of you out there that has a dream that they have yet to follow.  Most people who have made it in life had someone in their life tell them that they would never make it.  Don't let someone else tell you that you can't do something.  You can do anything.  You just have to believe in yourself!  Surround yourself with friends that believe in you and your dreams!  

Thank you for reading my blog!  I hope that you will get something from it.  In addition to this blog showcasing poetry, I also have another blog that is a little bit of everything:  A writing journal of sorts.  I share excerpts from my life:  past and present.  I also share information that is handy to know depending on what you need to know but didn't know already.