Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Arnold Classic

Brawny to the Core


Thinking back...  
on days gone past..
I remember
helping out for this 
happening event.

Men and women
trained to the core
to show off their
muscles and brawn
before the world. 

I sneaked a few peeks 
backstage cause I could 
with a special pass
that got me 
through the door.  

I remember meeting Arnold
and getting a picture taken.
I also remember 
seeing Chuck Norris
as he came onstage.

It was more than 
body builders.  
Martial arts experts too!
And I saw a great many
perform that day.

@JoSH Poetic Popcorn Poetry

Have you ever been to the Arnold Classic?  It is definitely a big event.  If you're into bodybuilding or martial arts then it is probably an event you will want to go to.  I personally got to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger as well as some others.  I also got to meet a local news reporter who was covering the event for NBC.