Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lemonade

Hey Sourpuss!


I went about my world today 
only to be handed some lemons!
"What's this?"  I cried...
"Why are you handing me lemons?"

"What do I do with all these lemons?"
Lemons are so sour 
and you can't really eat them.
"Sourpuss!  Sourpuss!"

You can tell so easily
when someone's been eating lemons 
by the way they walk, talk, and balk!
With a frowny-face!  Head down!

"Life is what you make of it!
It's up to you to take your lemons 
and make some lemonade!"
So what are you thinking?

"That's right!  
Time to make some lemonade!  
Sip!  Sip!  Enjoy!"
"Yummy!"

@JoSH Poetic Popcorn Poetry

Make the most of your life and jump on every opportunity!  You only get to live your life once and time's running out!  Check out this movie!  It will help you put things in perspective!