Thursday, October 2, 2014

Zig Ziglar

See You at the Top!


Zig Ziglar is a great motivational author.  My Dad recommended this book to me when I really needed to read it.  There are times in your life when you might be going through a rough patch and it helps when people encourage you and motivate you as opposed to criticizing you and telling you that you will never get anywhere.  It amazing the power we have in our words.  Remember the old nursery rhyme, "Sticks and Stones?"  Well sometimes verbal abuse is more painful and enduring than physical abuse.  I think about the people I meet and the stunted dreams they have because someone in their life told them they couldn't do this or that.  You can do anything!  You just need to go about your business and forget about the naysayers in your life.