Friday, May 15, 2015

Joyce Meyer

Do Yourself a Favor...  Forgive


Do you know what the book of Lamentations is about?  It is about letting it ALL out!  It is about pleading and weeping to God asking WHY?  Every single feeling that you feel about a certain person, a specific place, or an event that has affected your life...

Do you know how hard is it to forgive someone?  Anyone?  It's not easy.  It's never easy but you gain so much more when you do.  Think about the bitter people in your life.  What did not forgiving do to them?  If I had to choose over getting cancer or choosing to forgive, which would I choose?  Many people struggle with the concept of forgiveness every which way and believe me when I say that I am one of them.  It took me a long time to understand the concept of forgiveness and I'm still learning.  Joyce Meyer in her book gives us great reasons why it's a good thing to forgive.